over the past year, the u.s. has been subjected to a number of attacks by lone gunmen.
and immediately thereafter, the panicked sheeple begin to bleat for protection. almost always, this takes the form of more gun control legislation.
the biggest argument against gun control is that laws against owning certain types of weapons will ensure that only the police and criminals will have them. and only a fool would trust the police in this country with their lives.
According to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting statistics, between January 2010 and September 2010, 31 kops per 100,000 committed homicide and 73 committed sexual assault. In comparison to 100,000 of the general population (this includes blacks, whites, Mexicans, gang members etc) only 5 citizens committed homicide and 29 committed sexual assaults.
I’m still amazed at the number of Americans (mostly the older) who still trust persons wearing a uniform of authority. The older demographic was brainwashed so well they do whatever their preachers, police officers, politicians or judges tell them to do. It’s this “authority worshiping” and blind obedience that led America to its current police state that houses 25% of the world’s prisoners but contains only 5% of the world’s population.
- from never get busted; Police Are Twice As Likely To Sexually Assault You And Five Times As Likely To Murder You.
and, of course, there is the little-mentioned fact that while taking away american’s rights to self-defense, the federal government has been arming mexican drug cartels for years. this has led to an escalation of over-the-top violence which is spilling over the u.s. border and into american cities. more than 60,000 people have died in the violence in mexico so far, and the obama administration’s biggest contribution to the war on drugs scam (other than the weapons – thousands of assault rifles, pistols, machine guns, sniper rifles, and ammunition too) has been to go after legal medical marijuana users and providers.
but while the media – as always – repeats the same old song-and-dance routine to prevent even the possibility of any meaningful discussions of just about anything of significance, there is the always over-looked but obvious point that these lone gunmen are CRAZY!
not just crazy in the sense that they are barking mad and dangerous, but crazy as in diagnosed and under the care of psychiactric doctors. which means that they are under the influence of prescription drugs.
School Shooters Under the Influence of Psychiatric Drugs
At least fourteen recent school shootings were committed by those taking or withdrawing from psychiatric drugs. There have been 109 wounded and 58 killed.
Of these 14, seven were seeing either a psychiatrist (5 of them) or psychologist (2 of them). It is not known whether or not the other half were seeing a psychiatrist, as it has not been published.
- Huntsville, Alabama – February 5, 2012: 15-year-old Hammad Memon shot and killed another Discover Middle School student Todd Brown. Memon had a history for being treated for ADHD and depression. He was taking the antidepressant Zoloft and “other drugs for the conditions.” He had been seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist.
- Kauhajoki, Finland – September 23, 2008: 22-year-old culinary student Matti Saari shot and killed 9 students and a teacher, and wounded another student, before killing himself. Saari was taking an SSRI and a benzodiazapine. He was also seeing a psychologist.
- Dekalb, Illinois – February 14, 2008: 27-year-old Steven Kazmierczak shot and killed five people and wounded 21 others before killing himself in a Northern Illinois University auditorium. According to his girlfriend, he had recently been taking Prozac, Xanax and Ambien. Toxicology results showed that he still had trace amount of Xanax in his system. He had been seeing a psychiatrist.
- Jokela, Finland – November 7, 2007: 18-year-old Finnish gunman Pekka-Eric Auvinen had been taking antidepressants before he killed eight people and wounded a dozen more at Jokela High School in southern Finland, then committed suicide.
- Cleveland, Ohio – October 10, 2007: 14-year-old Asa Coon stormed through his school with a gun in each hand, shooting and wounding four before taking his own life. Court records show Coon had been placed on the antidepressant Trazodone.
- Red Lake, Minnesota – March 2005: 16-year-old Jeff Weise, on Prozac, shot and killed his grandparents, then went to his school on the Red Lake Indian Reservation where he shot dead 7 students and a teacher, and wounded 7 before killing himself.
- Greenbush, New York – February 2004: 16-year-old Jon Romano strolled into his high school in east Greenbush and opened fire with a shotgun. Special education teacher Michael Bennett was hit in the leg. Romano had been taking “medication for depression”. He had previously seen a psychiatrist.
- Wahluke, Washington – April 10, 2001: Sixteen-year-old Cory Baadsgaard took a rifle to his high school and held 23 classmates and a teacher hostage. He had been taking the antidepressant Effexor.
- El Cajon, California – March 22, 2001: 18-year-old Jason Hoffman, on the antidepressants Celexa and Effexor, opened fire on his classmates, wounding three students and two teachers at Granite Hills High School. He had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
- Williamsport, Pennsylvania – March 7, 2001: 14-year-old Elizabeth Bush was taking the antidepressant Prozac when she shot at fellow students, wounding one.
- Conyers, Georgia – May 20, 1999: 15-year-old T.J. Solomon was being treated with the stimulant Ritalin when he opened fire on and wounded six of his classmates.
- Columbine, Colorado – April 20, 1999: 18-year-old Eric Harris and his accomplice, Dylan Klebold, killed 12 students and a teacher and wounded 26 others before killing themselves. Harris was on the antidepressant Luvox. Klebold’s medical records remain sealed. Both shooters had been in anger-management classes and had undergone counseling. Harris had been seeing a psychiatrist before the shooting.
- Notus, Idaho – April 16, 1999: 15-year-old Shawn Cooper fired two shotgun rounds in his school, narrowly missing students. He was taking a prescribed SSRI antidepressant and Ritalin.
- Springfield, Oregon – May 21, 1998: 15-year-old Kip Kinkel murdered his parents and then proceeded to school where he opened fire on students in the cafeteria, killing two and wounding 25. Kinkel had been taking the antidepressant Prozac. Kinkel had been attending “anger control classes” and was under the care of a psychologist.
more from the cchr website:
The psychiatric/pharmaceutical industry spends billions of dollars a year in order to convince the public, legislators and the press that psychiatric disorders such as Bi-Polar Disorder, Depression, Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD/ADHD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, etc., are medical diseases on par with verifiable medical conditions such as cancer, diabetes and heart disease. This is simply a way to maintain their hold on a $84 billion dollar-a-year psychiatric drug industry that is based on marketing and not science. Unlike real medical disease, there are no scientific tests to verify the medical existence of any psychiatric disorder. Despite decades of trying to prove mental disorders are biological brain conditions, due to chemical imbalances or genetic factors, psychiatry has failed to prove even one of their hundreds of so-called mental disorders is due to a faulty or “chemically imbalanced” brain. To counter this obvious flaw in their push to medicalize behaviors, the psychiatric industry will claim that there are certain medical conditions that do not have a verifiable test so this justifies the fact that there aren’t medical tests for mental illness. This is frankly a lame argument; Whereas there may be rare medical conditions that do not have a verifiable medical test, there are virtually no psychiatric disorders that can be verified medically as a physical abnormality/disease. This is not to say people don’t get depressed, sad, troubled, anxious, nervous or even sometimes act psychotic. The question then is simple—is this due to some mental “disease” that can be verified as one would verify cancer or a real medical condition? And the answer is no. To find out more about psychiatric diagnoses, click here
people frequently ask if CCHR is of the opinion that no one should ever take psychiatric drugs, but this website is not dedicated to opinion. It is dedicated to providing information that a multi-billion dollar psycho/pharmaceutical industry does not want people to have. For this reason CCHR created the psychiatric drug side effects search engine which consists solely of international drug regulatory warnings, published studies and adverse reactions to psychiatric drugs filed with the U.S. FDA. Regarding psychiatric diagnosis, it is not a matter of opinion about whether mental disorders are “real” but whether there are valid medical tests to prove mental disorders are medical conditions requiring the administration of mind-altering and potentially lethal psychiatric drugs—and the answer is no.
Obamacare architect leaves White House for pharmaceutical industry job
Few people embody the corporatist revolving door greasing Washington as purely as Elizabeth Fowler
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 5 December 2012
It’s difficult to find someone who embodies the sleazy, anti-democratic, corporatist revolving door that greases Washington as shamelessly and purely as Liz Fowler.
The pharmaceutical giant that just hired Fowler actively supported the passage of Obamacare through its membership in the Pharmaceutical Researchers and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) lobby. Indeed, PhRMA was one of the most aggressive supporters – and most lavish beneficiaries – of the health care bill drafted by Fowler. Mother Jones’ James Ridgeway proclaimed “Big Pharma” the “big winner” in the health care bill. And now, Fowler will receive ample rewards from that same industry as she peddles her influence in government and exploits her experience with its inner workings to work on that industry’s behalf, all of which has been made perfectly legal by the same insular, Versailles-like Washington culture that so lavishly benefits from all of this.
much more of this article is available from the guardian – Obamacare architect leaves White House for pharmaceutical industry job
The business of creating psychotic breaks
Let’s look at the bigger picture, mainly the connection between suicidial shooters and suicidal soldiers.
So what is the connection between gun laws, mass shootings and soldier suicides? Big Pharma. A look at the big picture is simply the PROGRAM of mind control at work with in our society. Engineered, orchestrated, implemented decades ago, and we are now seeing the results. Mass shootings weekly.
Mind control experimentation in lab settings have been proven and admittedly engaged in by our government. Stuff that makes the Nazi look tame. Clinton apologized for it publicly even, just watch the clip below.
They have taken this experimentation from the lab to the real world.
Essentially the trick to create psychotic breaks is a combination of drugs, video flicker rates and senseless violence. Violent video games, and war combat provide the violence, Big Pharma provides the overly prescribed SRRI hallucinogenic drugs and – Bam! – you have a psychotic break.
Drug, Kill, Suicide is the program.
People that subject themselves to this combination, whether a solider or a video gamer, carry out the program of getting on prescribed drugs, killing virtual and real innocents, then turning the gun to kill themselves.
A good programed victim executes himself every time. Sometimes they don’t and you end up with bizarre court cases like the Batman Killer. Bizzarro world of psychiatric malpractice if not outright manipulation of the patient.
Absorb this information, and when you turn on the news and hear the debate being manipulated by the media and political establishment around the gun issue without noting the brand name drugs said suspect was on, you are being mislead and brainwashed yourself.
You will never hear about the drugs because the advert right after the news blitz is none other than a Big Pharma anti-psychotic drug
from truth alliance – The Link Between School Shootings and Vet Suicides is Big Pharma not Guns
Drugging our Troops—The Creation of Psychopharmaceutical’s Multi-Billion Dollar Market – CCHR releases latest article in its Military Mental Health investigation
As has been well documented in the first two parts of this investigative series, the military is at a mental health crossroad. Soldiers are dying by suicide and other sudden unexplained deaths at record—even epidemic—levels; an epidemic that seems to have been spawned by the nearly $2 billion Department of Defense (DoD) and Veterans Affairs (VA) have spent on antipsychotics and anti-anxiety drugs over the past decade, despite international drug regulatory warnings of mania, psychosis, suicide and death. Even according to DoD’s own policy, ‘Guidance for Deployment-Limiting Psychiatric Conditions and Medications,’ antipsychotics like Seroquel are disqualifiers for deployment.
Given that under the advice of mental health professionals suicides and other unexplained deaths still are increasing, why does command continue to listen to what, for all practical purposes, appears to have miserably failed? Despite the fact that since 2009, mental health staffing has doubled in Afghanistan and a mental health survey of deployed troops found that stress levels among Service members in Afghanistan nearly tripled between 2005 and 2010.
To understand why command appears to be content with the nation’s troops being diagnosed as mentally ill and then, like freshmen at a frat keg party, plied with multiples of psychiatric drugs, one first must understand the psychiatric community’s ever-increasing interest in, and role, among the military ranks.”
In the third installment of a four-part series, O’Meara details the history behind posttraumatic stress disorder and examines the statistics relating to the diagnosing of PTSD that is at epidemic numbers.
see the rest of the article and the others in this series, from truth alliance
THIS IS A TYPICAL MASS MEDIA DISINFORMATION STORY ABOUT LONE GUNMEN:
Studies of “rampage violence” have only been around for about a decade, but researchers are still working hard to understand and prevent it. Here’s the current state of the field.
It’s only been about a decade since psychological research has begun looking at what’s increasingly being called “rampage violence,” of the type that led to this morning’s elementary school shooting in Connecticut as well as this year’s shooting in Aurora, CO, and so many more. They are all separate events, but the psychological community has begun to attempt to analyze them as a whole to see if we can better understand why these “rampages” happen–and if there’s a way to prevent them.
Journalist’s Resource rounds up a whole bunch of these studies, which attempt to nail down such specifics as the motivation, the aesthetics, the specific classification, and the attitudes of the shooters in these events. “The ‘Pseudocommando’ Mass Murderer: Part I, The Psychology of Revenge and Obliteration,” for example, identifies a type of murderer “who kills in public during the daytime, plans his offense well in advance, and comes prepared with a powerful arsenal of weapons. He has no escape planned and expects to be killed during the incident.”
A few other studies try to predict the dangerousness of various people perceived to be at risk of displaying this kind of behavior, a few look at the post-traumatic effects on those who have survived or known victims in shootings, and there are also a couple oddballs. One compares support for gun rights with support for gay marriage, and one takes an aggregated look at studies comparing violence with videogames.
And of course you have to take these with a grain of salt; it’s a new area of study, and one which requires a lot of guesswork and shaky connections. But examining these events from a psychological perspective could hopefully give us clues in the future that could help stop them from occurring.
from popular science – What The Research Says About “Rampage Violence”
what makes this disinformation is that there is not ONE MENTION of the role pharmaceuticals and the mental health industry plays in all this.
article compiled by rob los ricos